Thursday, August 10, 2017

I Puffy Heart Love You

Happy Thursday and Happy second day of our new 7kids  Anything Goes challenge!!!
I'm here to share my DT card with you. I'm also sharing  this on the 7kids challenge blog today

This month the Design Team is working with Cas-ual Fridays Stamps and Vilda Stamps
For this card I used : 
and 


I stamped the background of each paper with coordinating Distress Oxide Inks.
When I had all the papers in place I used my Mini Misti to stamp the Sentiment.
I used Versa Mark ink on the chipboard hearts and used white embossing powder to make 
them PUFFY! lol


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join this months ANYTHING GOES challenge
Happy Crafting :)
Hugs
Michele

Items from the 7kids store:
Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade,Peeled Paint, Broken China 

No comments:

Post a Comment